No.1 Spinningfields – Squire Patton Bogg’s HQ Manchester
We are very pleased to be providing MEP Consultancy services for the fit out of international legal practice, Squire Patton Boggs new offices based in Manchester.
Our client is taking 27,500 sq ft of workspace in No.1 Spinningfields in Manchester City Centre, which is currently under construction by BAM. We join Gardiner and Theobald, Overbury and Sheppard Robson on the project.
The fit out works comprise reception, open plan and cellular offices, support areas, full catering kitchen, conference facility and server room.
Our duties include:
- Due diligence review of the landlords design and specification
- Assisting the client with the development of the fit out brief and specification
- Liaison with the base build construction team
- Stage 4 Design with 3D coordination of fit out package
- Tender, review and negotiations
- Construction monitoring