Lingley Mere Business Park, Warrington
Lingley Mere is an established business park in the North West, which is currently home to over 3,000 office workers and is to be taken forward under a masterplanned development programme to provide 1.25m sq ft of business space and related amenity facilities within an outstanding landscaped environment.
We provided the following services:
- Site wide infrastructure duties
- Performance duties for 4 no. office buildings comprising of 50,000 sq ft of office accommodation.
- Detailed design duties for the design of the new ODPM Fire Control Centre
- Performance duties for the design of a 46,607 sq foot three storey Contact Centre
- Feasibility studies for the development of a Hotel scheme, Amenity Building and another small office building
About This Project
CLIENT : Muse Developments
ARCHITECT : Leach Rhodes Walker
PROJECT VALUE : £200 M
CONTRACT DURATION: 2003 – 2009
Get in touch
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.