St Georges House, Manchester

PROJECT OVERVIEW

Built in 1911 for the Y.M.C.A incorporating gymnasium with oval running track and swimming pool plus other sporting facilities. The building was one of the first modern concrete structures in Manchester and is a Grade II listed building.  Hannans were employed to integrate modern engineering services for Scottish Widows.

About This Project

5

CLIENT : Scottish Widows

5

ARCHITECT : AFL Architects

Get in touch

8 + 1 =

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This